The Packaging Council of New Zealand, Inc
- During 2014 the Packaging Council Executive undertook a strategic review of operations.
- This results of this review were presented to the Members during two members meetings which were held in Wellington and Auckland late in 2014*.
- Reflecting the mood of members to broaden the scoope of what the Packaging Council represents the review established:
- OUR PURPOSE: Is to advocate for the role of packaging across the whole-of-life
- OUR MESSAGE: Is that packaging grows product and customer value
- OUR THEMES: Packaging Innovation
- Adding Value
- C.NZ Caring for the Environment
- Over the course of 2015 you will see more structured messaging built around the purpose using the themes.
- *The full presentation is available to members in the Members Only section.